PRIZM provides medical management services to automobile insurance carriers.
- Integrity: We strive to maintain the highest standards of business ethics, holding ourselves accountable for achieving our goals and meeting commitments to our clients, employees, and vendor associates.
- Quality: We focus on delivering best-in-class products and service that result in improved processes for our clients.
- Customer-Centric: We value long-term relationships and the trust that clients place in us to deliver exceptional results.
- Innovation: We are committed to developing new approaches that improve our services with next generation solutions.
- Diversity: We are committed to fostering an employment culture where unique differences and values enrich the environment in which we all work.
- Sustainability: We take responsibility for how our work impacts the communities in which we live and work. Our facilities are designed to reduce our carbon footprint. Nextrum saves clients hundreds of thousands of dollars a year in material waste.
PRIZM offers medical management services including bill review, independent medical examination (IME), peer review, and related-IME service programs to first and third-party auto and liability markets. PRIZM provides detailed reports to combat costs and improve outcomes. Nextrum, our proprietary portal, is designed to meet the needs of claims managers and adjusters who require independent credentialed analysis of medical claims. Nextrum’s product suite aligns cost, treatment, and compliance guidelines. Our applications, data analytics, and rule-based engines automate client workflows. Bill review services are provided by a team of experienced certified professional coders, nurses and data entry associates. IMEs and peer reviews are provided by credentialed physicians. Our solutions are scalable and customizable by geographic market. PRIZM was founded in 1998 and is based in Mt. Laurel, New Jersey.
The service portfolio includes:
- Bill Reviews
- Case Management
- Film Reviews
- Independent Medical Exams
- Peer Reviews
- PIP Arbitration Defense
- State-Specific Code Reviews
- Third-Party Bill Reviews
- Utilization Reviews
2022 Holiday Schedule:
Prizm will be closed in observance of the following holidays: