Independent Medical Exams
PRIZM has a network of qualified medical experts to perform Independent Medical Examinations (IMEs) to determine medical necessity, causality or to render an opinion regarding a specific treatment plan request.
Key Features of Our IME Services:
- Board-certified physicians across the spectrum of health care services
- Prompt scheduling and keep all parties informed of any appointment changes
- Notification to claimant and necessary parties based upon client protocol
- Electronic notification of case status
- RN QA review to ensure the report is accurate and all questions answered
- Dr. Portal allows doctors to review the medical records, reducing turnaround times
PRIZM understands the importance of high quality Peer Reviews and assures cost-effective delivery. Members of our expert panel of credentialed board-certified physicians perform retrospective review of medical services rendered for medical necessity or causality concerns.
Key Features of Peer Review Services include:
- Determination of rationality and necessity of care
- Determination of appropriateness of setting where care is rendered and delivery of care
- Analysis of report to ensure it provides clear, concise and credible medical opinions
- Follow-up with physicians for addendum or clarifications, if applicable
- Reports conform to all state mandated timelines
PRIZM has an extensive panel of board-certified radiologists and neuroradiologists to perform film reviews for our clients.
Our Film Review Solution offers:
- Prompt referral to a specialist for review of X-Rays, CT Scans and MRIs
- Studies are reviewed to determine causality with possible aging of the injury
- Final Independent report is rendered and provided to adjuster